When it comes to the rituals or habits we all have before going to sleep at night, well, they’re quite different from person to person. Some may prefer watching TV until they fall asleep, or on their phones, while others might like reading some books before they fall asleep. Now, this can be because of different reasons: people can either be interested in their books, or they might find motivation in them. Now that we talked briefly about books and falling asleep at night, let’s also talk about some inspirational Good night quotes. They are basically meant not only to help us fall asleep easier, but also to motivate us for the next day. Without further ado, we’ll be looking into some of these ones, so make sure to stick around for now:
Don’t lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring.
This is a short and very inspirational quote, which should be read before going to sleep, as it’s surely going to bring a lot of motivation. Regardless of what someone is currently going through, the most important thing is not to lose hope. Always, no matter what, and no matter how hard it might seem to you right now, keep moving forward and do everything you can in order to achieve your goals. Reminding yourself that you have a lot of hope, and knowing that you will succeed in the end, is great way to fall asleep. And what makes it even better is the fact that the next day could be the day when your whole situation drastically changes into good, so there certainly is a lot of be excited about.
May you dream of lovely things and wake to find them real.
Yet another short and sweet quote. This one could be sent to your close friends, family or parents too, in order to make them smile and make it easier for them to have a quiet and wonderful night. This can be in fact achieved by all of us: all we need to do is keep dreaming of these wonderful things at night, while working as hard as we can during the day in order for them to come true. And, eventually, one day when we wake up, our dreams will be a part of our reality.
Tomorrow will be the day you begin to move toward your dream.
While the best time to start working for your dream to come true is today, as long as it’s late at night and you’re just about to sleep, then this quote is really good, and it will quickly boost your confidence and motivation, there’s no doubt about that. So if this is what you truly want, then start preparing for a wonderful but very exhausting day tomorrow. Sleep well during this night, relax as much as possible, and try to gather all your energy for the best day possible tomorrow.We’re going to end this article here. I hope you liked this choice of ‘Good night’ quotes, and even more important than that, hopefully you found these quotes useful. As long as you can make use of them sometime in the future, then it’s great!
- “Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow,” Jane Curtin
- “Good night, and good luck.” Edward R. Murrow
- “Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “To all, to each, a fair good-night, and pleasing dreams, and slumbers light.” Walter Scott
- “Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.” William Shakespeare
- “There is only one thing people like that is good for them; a good night’s sleep.” E. W. Howe
- “Do not go gentle into that good night.” Dylan Thomas
- “My idea of a good night has always been having a lovely meal and a proper conversation.” Kirsty Gallacher
- “Good night, everyone- and remember- in this world, if you wanna get ahead, you gotta learn to give a little!” Steven Tyler
- “I just want to say, good night, sweet prince, may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.” Harry Dean Stanton
- “If capital and labor ever do get together it’s good night for the rest of us.” Kin Hubbard
- “No place is boring, if you’ve had a good night’s sleep and have a pocket full of unexposed film.” Robert Adams
- “A good night’s sleep is always the best way to wake up and go to work.” Chanel Iman
- “I believe the greatest asset a head of state can have is the ability to get a good night’s sleep.” Harold Wilson
- “I think if you have a good night’s sleep, you can take on the world.” Tamsin Egerton
- “A man who values a good night’s rest will not lie down with enmity in his heart, if he can help it.” Laurence Sterne
- “You will not be able to enjoy a good night’s sleep unless you’ve worked hard during the day.” Talal Abu-Ghazaleh
- “My idea of a good night out is staying in.” Martin Freeman
- I” measure my life in pages. If I have pages at dawn, it’s been a good night.” Hunter S. Thompson