Happiness is a free commodity; it is easily available and not controlled by anyone. To be happy is the simplest thing you can do to make your life enjoyable. When you are happy everything comes in control. Happiness is brought by the good things that you achieve in life. The good moments should not be the only source of your happiness, being happy is a personal choice, you can choose to stay happy even when there is nothing to smile about. Happiness quotes make us realize the importance of being happy always. The following are these quotes;
For Every Minute You Are Angry You Lose Sixty Seconds Of Happiness – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Anger deprives one of happiness. Anger is as a result of disappointments or wrong doings. Choosing to be happy means you are avoiding all the situations that may trigger anger in you. Even when we are faced with anger, we should learn to overcome by simply doing the things that will elevate our happiness.
Count You Age By Friends, Not Years. Count Your Life By Smiles, Not Tears – John Lennon
The time that you spend here on earth is determined by the happiness that you have. A happy life is an enjoyable life, but a sad life is boring and even living it is stressful. The smiles that you get and the friends that you make are the things which make you become happy. If you do not have friends, your life will be dull, since you will not have anyone to smile with or share happiness with.
Happiness Is Not Something You Postpone For the Future; It Is Something You Design For the Present – Jim Rohn
You cannot forego happiness. Happiness is something that you experience at the moment. Once you let go of happiness you will never find the same. The moments that are meant to bring happiness should be well utilized because they fade with time.
Every Day Is a New Day, And You’ll Never Be Able To Find Happiness If You Don’t Move On – Carrie Underwood
If the circumstance today makes you angry, you should give up those situations. Let going means you will get another chance to become happy. The day should not end when you are still sad about something that happened, the mornings of the next day should provide you with another chance to find happiness. Happiness quotes are a source of a happy and brighter day.
- “Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.” Benjamin Franklin
- “Rules for Happiness: something to do, someone to love, something to hope for.” Immanuel Kant
- “If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else.” Confucius
- “The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.” William Morris
- “Happiness mainly comes from our own attitude, rather than from external factors.” Dalai Lama
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” George Sand
- “Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success.” Herman Cain
- “Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.” Albert Schweitzer
- “Happiness is a direction, not a place.” Sydney J. Harris
- “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” Marcus Aurelius
- “The wiser course is to think of others when pursuing our own happiness.” Dalai Lama
- “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” Ernest Hemingway
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance.” Jane Austen
- “Seek to do good, and you will find that happiness will run after you.” James Freeman Clarke
- “Do not speak of your happiness to one less fortunate than yourself.” Plutarch
- “Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.” Aeschylus
- “The purpose of life is the expansion of happiness.” Deepak Chopra
- “Happiness belongs to the self sufficient.” Aristotle
- “Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You cannot always have happiness, but you can always give happiness.” Alyson Noel
- “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” Aristotle
- “The very purpose of our life is to seek happiness.” Dalai Lama