Hate is a vice, hate is heart burden and unethical behavior. Why hate? Hate is caused by so many reasons, and at times people can hate without a reason. One can hate person’s behavior, personality or physical formation. Hate is not only directed to human or living things it can be also towards situations or items. For instance, someone may hate the weather condition, a plant or food. We tend to hate things that are not favoring our likes and tastes. Compromise is the best remedy for hate since we can have all things to our preference, then we should accept the way they are because hating them will not change a thing. The following hate quotes were quoted by famous people who realized that hate is a burden;
Darkness Cannot Drive Out Darkness; Only Light Can Do That. Hate Cannot Drive Out Hate; Only Love Can Do That – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Just as Darkness is only driven out by light, the same way hate can only be driven out by love and not hate. You cannot heal one thing using the same thing you have to find an alternative way to cure it. The opposite of hate is love. Martin Luther King Jr. a great leader instills the value of love to people, he also teaches us that love is the better solution to alleviate hate in the society, therefore we are supposed to embrace love.
I Have Decided To Stick With Love. Hate is Too Great a Burden to Bear – Martin Luther King, Jr.
When you hate, you will always find a load that not only consumes your energy but also wastes your time. To love is a simple thing, all you have to do is to appreciate everything that comes across you. Martin himself quotes that he rather stick to love because to hate is a great burden to bear.
I Say What I Want to Say and What I What to Do. There’s No in Between. People Will Either Love You for it or Hate You for It – Eminem
Eminem expresses that is better to live the way you feel is good. This is because people view differently, other will hate you for a particular thing and others will love you for it. Therefore it is better to lead a life that pleases you most than any other person because not all will appreciate it.
Life is One Big Road with Lots of Signs. So When You Riding Through The Ruts, Don’t Complicate Your Mind. Flee From Hate, Mischief, and Jealousy. Don’t Bury Your Thoughts, Put Your Vision to Reality. Wake Up and Live – Bob Marley
Bob Marley a great singer prefers a life lived simply. Hate and other vices only complicate life, so choosing good values will not only make life simple but also make your vision a reality.Hate quotes instill love in us by making us aware of the difficulties faced when we concentrate on hating.
- “A true man hates no one.” Napoleon Bonaparte
- “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “People must learn to hate and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love.” Nelson Mandela
- “The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.” Eldridge Cleaver
- “A man who lives, not by what he loves but what he hates, is a sick man.” Archibald MacLeish
- “Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat.” Harry Emerson Fosdick
- “I’m free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.” W. C. Fields
- “I love treason but hate a traitor.” Julius Caesar
- “I hate the giving of the hand unless the whole man accompanies it.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Hate is always a clash between our spirit and someone else’s body.” Cesare Pavese
- “We spend our time searching for security and hate it when we get it.” John Steinbeck
- “The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.” Elie Wiesel
- “My only love sprung from my only hate.” William Shakespeare
- “Hate no one; hate their vices, not themselves.” John Gardiner Calkins Brainard
- “I love the way you love, but I hate the way I’m supposed to love you back.” David Foster Wallace
- “An intellectual hate is the worst.” William Butler Yeats
- “The Opposite of Love is not hate, but power.” C. S. Lewis
- “In time we hate that which we often fear.” William Shakespeare
- “When we don’t know who to hate, we hate ourselves.” Chuck Palahniuk
- “Take time for all things: great haste makes great waste.” Benjamin Franklin
- “Hate the sin, love the sinner.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure.” Lord Byron
- “Love and hope can conquer hate.” Barack Obama
- “Hate is a lack of imagination.” Graham Greene
- “I hate to lose. I like winning.” Ryan Lochte