Being a father or son is not limited by biological nature. You can have a son or father of whom you are not biologically related. The secret to making this relationship brilliant is embodied in these father son quotes. Transforming a boy into a responsible man is one of the greatest achievements of all fathers with sons. Let these quotes guide you.
When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry – William Shakespeare
The special bond between a father, and a son is almost impossible to explain. The father loves naturally and so the son feels appreciated. It is the responsibility of a father to protect and direct the son. If a son loves back his father and shows this appreciation it is worth shedding a tear for. This is because most sons have not been able to appreciate their father’s love and provision. The William Shakespeare father son quotes encourages the sons to respect and love their dads.
A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be – Frank A. Clark
Being a father is not just passing on genes to the next generation. It requires more than just. A father is the first teacher to a son. He is supposed to show the son what being a man is. He also lives his life in a manner that the son is able to pick a few things from. Most sons have turned out to be like their fathers, either as losers or achievers. If you are a father, then be careful how you live your life around your sons.
It was my father who taught us that an immigrant must work twice as hard as anybody else, that he must never give up – Zinedine Zidane
Zinedine, the best football player that ever lived is admired by many. Being an immigrant, he worked hard and became recognized as a professional football player. In this quote, you learn how he transited from poverty to glory. His father gave him one of the best instructions ever. He worked harder than anyone else and achieved his dreams. Fathers should be careful on what they tell their sons, positive words make them great, negative words will bring them down. So if you are a father or a son, these father quotes are the best you could ever come across. They instill quality and direct men to live quality lives and influence other lives positively.
- “Father’s Day is hopefully a time when the culture says, ‘This is our moment to look at who our men and boys are.” Michael Gurian
- “Nothing I’ve ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children.” Bill Cosby
- “It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.” Anne Sexton
- “Noble fathers have noble children.” Euripides
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” Clarence Budington Kelland
- “It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.” Pope John XXIII
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” George Herbert
- “Of course my father was a great influence on me. He taught me how to read.” Michael Foot
- “Father! – to God himself we cannot give a holier name.” William Wordsworth
- “My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it.” Abraham Lincoln
- “The worst misfortune that can happen to an ordinary man is to have an extraordinary father.” Austin O’Malley
- “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” Timothy J. Russert
- “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” Euripides
- “It is much easier to become a father than to be one.” Kent Nerburn
- “Being a father helps me be more responsible… you see more things than you’ve ever seen.” Kid Rock
- “One father is enough to govern one hundred sons, but not a hundred sons one father.” George Herbert
- “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” Steve Martin
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” Fanny Fern
- “You know, fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” Erika Cosby
- “Dads don’t need to be tall and broad-shouldered and clever. Love makes them so.” Pam Brown
- “Life doesn’t come with an instruction book; that’s why we have fathers.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Without my dad, I wouldn’t be here.” Maria Sharapova