Other Quotes, Quotes About Life

Positive Attitude Quotes And Sayings

25 Positive Attitude Quotes-An attitude is a perception by which people use to view life and the world around them. Does it really matter whether someone has a positive attitude or not? What do Positive Attitude Quotes say about this? Here are some of the best of these quotes by renowned individuals. These quotes emphasize the need for a right attitude in life. And also explains the benefits of having a positive attitude.


Positive Attitude Quotes And Sayings (5)


A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results – Wade Boggs

Someone can never take himself to a place he has never thought of before. How does it happen? If it does, then it is an accident. The truth is that life isn’t an accident.  Everything which happens in an individual’s life is 90% from their mindset and 10% chance. This means that you have control to over 90% of activities taking place in your life. When you begin to think positively, you will attract positive actions and outcomes. The same applies to negative thoughts.

25 Positive Attitude Quotes

“A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.” Joan Lunden


“Negative attitude is nine times more powerful than positive attitude.” Bikram Choudhury


“A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.” David Bailey


Serenity Quotes And Sayings


“Attitude is everything.” Diane von Furstenberg


“A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.” Tom Stoppard


“Attitude determines the altitude of life.    Edwin Louis Cole


Positive Attitude Quotes And Sayings (1)


“Happiness and a positive attitude are gifts you can pass along. So get out there and start giving.” Denise Austin


“All the technology in the world will never replace a positive attitude.” Harvey Mackay


“Approach difficult tasks with a positive attitude – you’ll inspire others and feel better about what’s ahead.” Denise Austin


Quotes Inspirational And Sayings


“Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.” Jeffrey Gitomer


“Positive attitudes qualify you for positive experiences.” Bryant H. McGill


“Your full potential can only be awaken by the spirit of a powerful and positive attitude.” Joel Brown


Positive Attitude Quotes And Sayings (2)


“A positive attitude and a sense of humor go together like biscuits and gravy.” Dolly Parton


“If we seek a positive outcome, we must begin with a positive attitude.” Anthony D. Williams


“Positive people with positive attitudes ignites energy in me.” Pat Falvey


Brain Quotes And Sayings


“If you don’t have a positive attitude in business and in life, you will never, ever be successful.” Donald Trump


“A positive attitude will have positive results because attitudes are contagious.” Zig Ziglar


“A positive attitude means all the difference in the world.” Jenny Holzer


“Passion is your positive attitude in a world of negativity.” Jeff Blackman


Positive Attitude Quotes And Sayings (3)


“Positive attitude accelerates your development as a creative person. Believe in yourself.” Nita Leland


“Your biggest asset is a positive attitude. That more than anything else determines your earnings.” Ben Feldman


“Most of us start out with a positive attitude and a plan to do our best.” Marilu Henner


“A positive attitude toward life is always better.” Lisa Vidal


“With a positive attitude, you can be anything you want to be.” Selena


“Knowledge is power, community is strength and positive attitude is everything.” Lance Armstrong


Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude – Lou Holtz

Over 50% of the work is done in the mind. It is where information is processed. It guides the body, hands, and legs in the direction to take. Those who commit suicide always have a defeated mindset. They start to think negatively and kill themselves inside. Eventually, the mind instructs the body to finally kill itself. A positive attitude can actually save lives.


Positive Attitude Quotes And Sayings (4)


Adopting a really positive attitude can work wonders to adding years to your step, a sparkle to your eye, and all of that – Christine Brinkley

Negative attitude is associated with stress and low self-esteem. Stress leads to chemical reactions which produce harmful substances in the body. These have been reported to cause heart problems or other organ failures. Imbalance in blood pressure is as a result of stress.  Having a positive attitude means that you are always healthy, happy and friendly. You will attract many people in your life with this happiness because it is contagious.

Positive Attitude Quotes are not just pain killers, they the actual solution to changing your mindset. Here are just a few of the best. Go ahead and have a great collection. Have a positive attitude always.

Please follow and like us: